Monday, April 8, 2013

Tasting: Yalumba Museum Muscat

Yalumba Museum Muscat
Australia
Year Unlisted
$22.95
Review Provided by The Vintage Cellar: The non-vintage Museum Reserve Muscat boasts a medium deep amber hue as well as stunning aromas and huge flavors oozing with glycerin, sweetness, honeyed figs, jammy berries, and notions of tea, molasses, and prunes. This wine does not improve in the bottle, but it will last for many years.
My Review: It's amber hue reminds me of syrup, so much so that I half-expected it to be thick and oozy coming out of the bottle. Alas, it had a usual wine consistency. While it's consistency was that of a wine, it's aroma and taste reminded me of honey and syrup. I feel like I could pour this all over my waffles in the morning. Very delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment