Saturday, April 27, 2013

Tasting: Lobetia Bubbles

Lobetia Bubbles
La Mancha, Spain
Non-Vintage
$9.95
Review Provided by The Vintage Cellar: Organic and naturally grown and made, this wine allows the varietal and the terroir to stand out cleanly. At sight, uniform beads of tiny bubbles reach the surface of the wine in a perfect and concentric crown. Clean bright coloured, with a greenish yellow tone. On the nose, exotic fruits like pineapple scents. On the palate, creamy bubble, full flavored, fresh, with good acidity, it recalls a tropical fruits bouquet. A perfect match: All kind of fish and seafood, cheese.
My Review: When smelling it, the aromas of pineapple struck me hard and remained with me after tasting it. It tasted very tropical, very fruity. I was also struck by the obvious flavors I was able to pick out in a sparkling wine. 

1 comment:

  1. I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers. https://wevino.store/

    ReplyDelete